Let the Experts Take Care of Your Window & Glass Door Replacement Now
If there is a broken glass door or window in your home and you are thinking between fixing it now or just partially cover it up and leave the repair for later, then you should consider the following.
Yes, broken glass happens. Kids play ball near or inside the house, burglars try to break in, hurricanes storm the front door, vandals attack your windows or drunk friends trip near your glass door.
But whatever the cause it is a fact of life that you will have a harder time living with a broken glass door or window for several reasons:
- Insects, rats or other pests may enter into your house bringing in dirt, bacteria and even disease.
- It will be easier for criminals to break in silently in the middle of the night.
- Children could get hurt if the glass shards are not properly removed since they are always curious about the world. They like to explore and broken glass may not be a common sight for them.
- The air that has been cooled down by the AC will find a way out of the house. There’s no need to explain the impact of that on either your energy bill or your comfort.
- When there is rain, broken glass may let water in as drops or humidity, which may help to deteriorate certain kinds of floors and walls (e.g. wood).
- Well-constructed glass keeps ambient noise out of your home. The lack of it may have an impact on your sleep, depending on the surroundings of your home (especially in urban settings).
Our Services include:
- Front Glass Door Repair
- Sliding Glass Door Replacement (Wheels and Tracks)
- Window Glass Repair
- Window Replacement Balancers
- French Door Repair
- Glass Door Repair
- Patio Door Repair
- Impact Glass
- Tempered Glass
- Insulated Glass
- Laminated Glass and more.
So regardless of the circumstances for most homeowners, it is imperative to replace broken glass as soon as possible for the sake of health, safety, economy, and comfort.
So think no more and contact The Glassperts right away for a free estimate on cost and speed to repair the glass in your broken window or glass door. Our phone is available for you 24/7.
If you don’t see your kind of window or glass door in the list, please call us. We offer more options and solutions.
The Glassperts offer competitive rates for glass door and window repair services. We help homes and businesses in Miami and Broward counties, and we pride ourselves on the quality of our work and service.
Please remember to rate us in the Yellow Pages, Yelp, Google+, Angie’s list and Home Advisor, we really appreciate your feedback.